Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fez Cafe, Mt Lawley

Meeting my best friend for on a Saturday morning for breakfast and a catch up on all things that are going on in our lives, is one thing I look forward to the most!
I had never noticed Fez before so I was glad Ashleigh suggested it, always needing somewhere new to try and discover!

I ordered a soy chai latte and it was delicious on a cold morning, perfect temperature, not too sweet and a complete warmer. Fez is quite a big cafe but once you're in your own world of gossip and discussion the other patrons don't seem to bother you so much!

Ash loves her smoothies and wasn't very hungry so she ordered a Mango Magic ($7) it was thick and tasty and filled her up so much she definitely didn't need any food and was perfect to kick start her morning.

 When the signature dish is a vegetarian option, I couldn't possibly be any happier and of course it's something I would choose, so for my breakfast I ordered the Fez Eggs ($17)
I absolutely love when breakfast dishes look like works of art, and, although you don't know where to start to try and eat it, it makes the meal all the more tasty.

The Fez eggs are poached free range eggs, grilled cherry tomatoes, avocado, spinach and herbed fetta on toast. In all reality, this is a winning combination and the fact that it was cooked so perfectly in every aspect made it one of the best breakfasts I've ever had!

With perfectly poached eggs, some thick toast, grilled tomatoes and wilted spinach  the creaminess of the avocado and the herb fetta added a bit of a dramatic textured edge and cut through spectacularly, rounding off and all up tastebud tantalising meal!



I'd be back to eat the same dish again, but I would also love to try out their 17 ingredients wholegrain toasted macadamia apricot museli!

Check out the website for Fez Cafe at http://www.fezcafe.net.au/
Fez on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment